Friday, June 29, 2007

Electricity, let it rain all over me.........


Well this week has been good, as the awesome electric company T&T Electric has been setting everything up for all my equipment needs. While it may not seem hugely exciting, it's a big part and they are exactly what you want in a company that has great people working for them, and they nail it for customer service. Ever heard the song " Electricity" by Spiritualized.???? hmmmmm

Just like the Mr. Plywood people in my previous blog......I give them a big hell yes. These are the people you want to support. They get it.

Other fun stuff, I picked up some new (old) tables today, and delivered the big wood pieces that Evan will be painting on the next couple weeks. check out his website....he's doing 3 big pieces for the walls.

http://www.evanbharris.com/

Next are the bar and booths ..and I think we've got that figured out.....

The hood is still in the middle of the floor of the dining room because I can't get a hold of the the guy who is supposed to install it because his voice mail has been full for the past couple of days. Because of the expense of this thing, I'm amazed they just let it sit around for so long.....

The plumber may show up tomorrow! holy crap!

This week also involved meeting vine vendors......finally the fun part starts!!!!!!

Sorry for that everyone that wants to leave feedback.......had I known it was such a hassle I would have found something else to keep you all informed.................

No comments: